A very cute distraction and crazy quilting................

My family spent a special weekend in Canberra with my son and his fiancé - celebrating the purchase of their first home.


Spring in Canberra - blossoms a plenty.


AND we have a new addition to the family - our new little Tibetan Spaniel - a very, very cute distraction!!!!


My workshops at Rothwell - what a friendly group of women. Their work is still in progress - but well worth showing. However, my photos are not the greatest.

Lets begin with Judy's work...
Judy's feather stitch.


Herringbone detail and silk ribbon embroidery.


Silk ribbon embroidery.


Straight feather stitch - I love this seam treatment - nice and strong! Pity that the rest of the photos of Judy's work were not worth posting. I need to take my camera to the next lesson.


Moving onto Joy's work.............. a great feather stitch combination.


Very pretty silk ribbon embroidery.


Spider web roses and herringbone. Unfortunately, most of my photos of Joy's work were too blurry to post!


Rhonda's crazy............ Very pretty herringbone and spider web roses.


Feather stitch, herringbone and chain stitch - a great contrast to the silk ribbon flowers.


....................looking very pretty.................


.....................more silk ribbon flowers...........


Feather stitch - love this seam treatment - nice and clean!!


Buttonhole fan!

 
Thank you Judy, Joy and Rhonda for sharing your work.
see you in two weeks time.
Jenny
XXXX

Comments

Popular Posts