My cute distraction and crazy quilting at Maleny Magic.

I am very distracted at the moment - I wander why!


But I can pull myself away and get busy in my (messy) sewing space.


I am so enjoying my workshops at Maleny Magic - we are now into our eighth  month - how time flies!
 Dianna arrived at my workshops with vintage/antique fabrics and clothing which she promptly cut into!
Isn't her work looking great?


Button cluster - vintage and modern............


....................silk ribbon embroidery...............


................ as you can see we utilised all the features on the vintage clothing........


Feather stitch - always my favourite........................


.....................more feather - but almost unrecognisable..................... exactly what is needed in crazy, I think anyway.


Shelley's work - the neutral background is perfect to showcase her beautiful embroidery ............................


Feather stitch...........................


More feather - have I told you that it is my favourite stitch??????

 
Thanks for sharing your work!
See you all next week at Maleny Magic. http://www.malenymagicpatchworks.com/
 
Jenny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

  1. So much strikingly beautiful ribbon embroidery . . .
    Is it all done by your students Jennifer ???
    Love visiting your blog, and your book.
    God Bless you,
    Sondra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sondra, yes this work was done by my students. As a rule, if the work is that of my students I put the sewsocrazy water mark on the photos. For my work I add the jenniferclouston watermark.
      Thanks for your lovely comments.
      XX

      Delete
  2. Sooo beautiful, am starting my first crazy quilt, been quilting for ages, but never took on this challenge!! Now room looks like this, and THANK YE FOR SHARING YOUR TALENTS !! The beautiful work is very encouraging!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts