Soft hands.........

I really struggle to keep my hands - especially in the winter months - soft and smooth. Working with fine threads really becomes an issue for me, with snagging being the biggest problem.


I think I have found a simple solution that works for me.


I combine 1/4cup of honey, 2 tablespoons liquid soap with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. I soak my hands in this mixture for a few minutes - 5 minutes if I can sit still for that long!! I then rub an "Udder cream" into my skin.



Once this is done I give my hands a good "buff" with a bath towel.




Please let me know if you have any other solutions for me!!


xxxxx

Jenny

Comments

  1. I understand your problem, but have no solution I'm afraid. It's a real pain working with pure silk thread particularly. I really hope you find a good lotion that works for you. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts