sewsocrazy - instagram

My Book Promo Video

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Why I love crazy quilting.........................

There are so many things about CQ that I love - but one of the aspects I get the most pleasure from is teaching. I teach approximately 45 students each month and every piece of work is unique - no piece of CQ can be duplicated.

Whenever I am invited to give a talk on CQ I ask a few of my students if I may show off some of their work - it is this part of my talk I love the most.

Gwen has been coming to my classes for about 5 years - you can see from her work that she obviously does not need me any more. But along the years we have become friends - which is also such a bonus.

So please enjoy her magnificent work. It will take a few posts to get all her work shown.
Enjoy!!










1 comment: