Saturday morning crazy class.................

Debs made some of her to die for melting moments!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh.......................


Christine's work is looking so good - interesting and pretty seam treatments......................


Silk ribbon fly stitch with beads and pistil stitch by Christine............


Paula's rouched ribbon ...............................


Beaded chain stitch variation by Paula.


May's very pretty silk ribbon work......................


Bees WIP


Clever use of buttons, beads and things by May


After my class and unpacking all my "stuff" from the publishers, I put my feet up and had a wine.

If you are interested in seeing what I sent to C&T Publishers for the book just pop onto my other blog www.juniper-berrie.blogspot.com.

 
XX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts