Marie's crazy.............

Marie is a member of the Crazy Club - she is an avid collector of, well, anything really. She has kindly allowed me to post her "first" crazy she did with me a few years ago.
Marie told me that she did not "do" ribbon work - well, I don't know what you call this then!!!


Her collection of fabrics, buttons, beads, lace and trims is stounding.......



I do love Marie's work - her stitches are "expansive" and free............

...............her fabrics are luscious and rich....................Marie uses any and everything to embellish her crazy - here she has used an old shoe buckle..........

................very effective button hole wheels........




............ a close up of her work.....................

As I said before - oh my hat ! - her button collection.............

Wheatear stitch with pearls and colonial knots..........

.......... a vintage bow and buckle ..................

more of Marie's beautiful work.........

..............yellow feather and a beaded flower..............

Marie adds so much to the club - she is so very genorous sharing her bits and bobs with all in the class.



Thanks Marie

Comments

Popular Posts