A finish!

Di worked on this quilt last year at my Maleny Magic workshops. There is so much about this quilt that I enjoy.

Firstly, the fabrics are one of my favourites to embroider on - Japanese yard dyed!


We worked on dimensional embroidery


Cast on roses............


So many interesting combinations................


Interesting colour combinations................. 


Its so unique - Di's interpretation of stitches


I strive to encourage my students to enjoy the process..............


Its clear to me from Di's work that she enjoyed working on this project.


Fascinating!


Feather stitch and stab stitch...................... simple, yet, so effective..................



So looking forward to seeing what Di will be working on this year.

Jenny C

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness. I love this quilt!!!! It is beautiful embroidery and I love flowers.

    Thanks for sharing ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts