An embroidered bear and a scrap quilt

I thoroughly enjoyed making this little bear.................


I used bits of thrifted men's suiting............


I did the wool embroidery last year...................


And put him together recently...


He was made for no reason......................


I enjoyed the process.............


I LOVE scrap quilts.......................


The top was made a few years ago from some of my very old scraps....................


I started hand quilting it before Christmas - its all finished now.  Don't you just love a finish??

Comments

  1. Two beautiful finishes, I adore the bear! The process - the doing - is what I love best. Yes it is lovely to have a beautiful item at the end but spending time and effort to get there is far more important - no quilts in a day for me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we may be kindred spirits, Lin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts