A little bit of this and that.........................

I received this message from Doreen Parker -
"Hi, Jennifer, When I saw your woollen Apple core bag I just had to make one. I used curtain fabric samples and did the embroidery with Perle 8 and 12 and DNC cotton. I am really please with my bag. Thank you so much for such a lovely idea"


Here is Doreen's bag - no wonder she is please with it..........


I like her idea of the round handles. Her embroidery is so very pretty.
Thank you so much for sharing the photos, Doreen.


I had a few days between teaching and spent it in my sewing room..........


..................... stitching..................


My happy place..............


Back to some photos of my students work.
Christine has been coming to my classes for about 5 years now................

Her work is very beautiful ................


Very delicate


A golden spider


Clean lines


.........a crazy log cabin........


Wheatear and a dragonfly


Buttonhole fans and silk ribbon flowers


I have a grandchild on the way - one completed this little blanket and between classes etc I need to get a few more little things knitted.
Very exciting!!!!!

Till next time...

Comments

Popular Posts