Classes and handquilting

Jocoba's plain hexies that I suggested we add to her crazy hexagons - something different.
Bees (page 88 and page 80 Foolproof Crazy Quilting)


Close up ..................


Another of her hexies - I love the textures created with the different stitches and threads.


OOO, Karyn's projects is coming on too - she is hoping to have it completed by Christmas. I cannot wait.


Lovely Sharon and her lovely work.


Deb's cast on flowers and little beaded leaves  (page 80 Foolproof Crazy Quilt Projects)


Another close up of Jacoba's hexies.


Kerry's flower - lazy daisy petals and woven spider web centre (page 94 Foolproof Crazy Quilt Projects)


Wendy M's ipad cover - cute!


Like quite a few of my students - we love Cottage Garden Threads


Gail's bed runner - always creative!


Jenny's beautiful silk ribbon work (page 34 Foolproof Crazy Quilt Projects)


Enjoying my time hand quilting this quilt - I need to get it done ASAP!
Till next time.
Jenny C



Comments

Popular Posts