My BFF's crazy quilt

I must admit I love working with the Cottage Garden range of threads - the colours are great.


One of my best friends made this wall hanging last year - a wedding gift for her daughter. Sue has been coming to my classes for many years.


Sue was pressed for time, so we decided to use seam treatments straight from both of my books: "Foolproof crazy quilting" and Foolproof crazy-quilt projects".


We decided what went where............


And Sue was off...................


Once again, her work looks very different to mine..............


Her colour palette is great..................


I was so pleased to see it come together so quickly.


So was Sue, everything went according to plan.


We added a few different bits and bobs.............

 
Needless, to say the happy couple loved it too.
 
Thanks for sharing your gorgeous work, Sue.
Jenny C
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

  1. I love those Cottage Garden threads too but way too expensive to get shipped to Europe unfortunately. Beautiful hanging by your friend - the colour is stunning as is the stitching. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts