Crazy quilting at Maleny Magic

I have been kept pretty busy making wedding stuff for the upcoming nuptials (hence the lack of posts) - I am so excited - My son and Chloe are getting married in early April.

I did notice that C&T Publishers reposted by post on my new book here.

Di has signed on for more classes at Maleny Magic to complete her crazy hexagons.


They are all so great.


The embroidery is beautifully neat and the hexies lie so flat.


Di has used a combination of my beginners class stitches, seam treatments from "Foolproof Crazy Quilting" and her own ideas.


Lovely feather stitch and chain stitch treatments.


Buttons and beaded feather.


Seaweed and dragonflies.


Feather stitch with buttons


Sequins and silk ribbon roses.


I am looking so forward t seeing the next lot of hexies.


Both Judith and Linda had their completed work to show us.  Photos to follow on the next blog.

 
See you soon.
Jenny
XX

Comments

Popular Posts