Thursday at the Angel.

Martina, is in the new Thursday afternoon class with Sharon.
Her work is all about colour - I LOVE colour.
Great button cluster!!!


Once again I would like to point out that I taught Sharon and Christina exactly the same stitches - and how different is their work??


Zigzag chain, feather stitch, herringbone and BLING!


The feather stich on the bottom right - WOW!


Christina's embroidery is strong and dramatic.


Sorry, Christina, I have your pretty wisteria upside down.


Now, how is this for pops of colour? So good.

THANK YOU Christina for sharing your work. (I seem to be missing 2 of your block??)

Jenny
XX

Comments

  1. So much beautiful eye candy Jennifer.
    The Hexies are just gorgeous, and so is everything else.
    Thank you for sharing so much beauty.
    Bear Hugs,
    Sondra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts