A little bit of this and that................... AND some of Wendy B's beautiful work

I am desperately trying to get the layout right for this quilt..................


......................but I was having a few problems!!!


Namely, George and Squash!!


My lovely friend Sue, "offered" to make these two bags for me....................perfect for keeping all my crazy teaching "stuff".


Now, onto to some very very very pretty crazy .....................


stitched by Wendy B - one of my Tuesday classes...................


............... she has been working on this for quite a while now.............


.........................but it sure is worth the time we are spending on it.


...................it includes a naked nymph!!

 
See you soon the "second Tuesday of the month class"
XXXX

Comments

Popular Posts