Crazy Quilting - CACA - Suz

So looking forward to posting Suz's work.................


Great fabric choice - both in colour and texture........


Not to mention Suz's seam treatments...............


............the unexpected stitch combinations.............


...............her work was not complete at the end of the workshop - her life got in the way - family weddings etc.............


.................I so appreciate the exuberance of her work........... 


..................and the surprise element - this star button is a prime example............


Well done, Suz - quite wonderful !!.
 I think I see elements of my book "Fool Proof Crazy Quilting" in her work - but she has stamped her personality onto the seam treatments I had provided.
 
Pop onto this site - Ann has an novel idea of joining hand pieced hexies.
http://ctbalancer-510382869.us-west-2.elb.amazonaws.com/cfBlog/post.cfm/my-hand-piecing-adventure-part-2

 
I am hoping to see Suz' s work when it is completed.
XX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts