Another week - crazy quilting

I received a lovely email from Ann - from www.connectingthreads.com - look what she did to her hexies after previewing my book - Fool Proof Crazy Quilting

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=659267631596138682#editor/target=post;postID=4420417345939806835;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=1;src=postname
 
Back to the class here on the Sunny Coast - Wendy M has finished her wedding crazy sampler - all beautifully framed.........
 
 
I know I have posted her work before..........


 ...........but I think that it is worth seeing again.................


I love all the beading..........


and my favourite feather stitch..........


We are all making name badges in the classes at the moment- Karyn was pretty happy with hers - and so she should be..................


Now to Gail's work - she always does something different - here is her kimono -


   .....................the beading detail.................


WOW

 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts