Way too much fun was had...................

Tuesday's class was (as usual), rowdy, raucous and fun................ with the result I did not get to take any of the crazy that was worked on ...........................

We all LOVED the giant Christmas stockings Rosemary made ------- In fact, I could easily have stolen one..................


I mean, they are worth stealing, AND she had THREE of them - she would not have missed one..........................


All sorts of fabrics - Rosemary must have a HUGE stash..........


I just love them..........


Rosemary carried all her "stuff" in this bag made from a jelly roll.


Christmas gifts were shared............... Gail made these cute boxed bags and flower brooches..........


I was very fortunate to receive this wonderful pincushion from Bettye.  The little pumpkin and ladybugs are pins!!


After a great day spent teaching, I came home to find the advanced copy of my book waiting for me!!!!!!

 
XX
jenny

Comments

Popular Posts