Embroidered pincushion frenzy!

I have had time to be in my sewing room - I pulled out this fabric collage from a while back. I am enjoying working on it again.


Wool embroidery - so easy and forgiving!


Last year I made this little pincushion ................................and quite a few of my students decided that they wanted to make on too...........................











Every body's work is so different and unique to the maker! LOVE it!

Of course, Michelle, is doing something different first and then will be joining in the on the fun!


Elaine had some show and tell - a jelly roll quilt!

 
Till next time!
Jenny C
XXXX

Comments

  1. These are wonderful, it is interesting to see the different lovely works by your students.

    Happy Spring & Happy Easter ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it sure is Lorraine - that's why I love embroidery, it remains unique to the maker. xxx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous work for the little pincushions. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Allie, yes, they are all gorgeous. It was fun few classes. xx

      Delete
  4. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts