2018

I am back teaching embroidery and crazy quilting after a special few weeks spent with my family and first grandchild. It feels good, always so lovely seeing the oldies and the newbies in my classes.

I was fortunate enough to teach on the very beautiful Norfolk Island last year.
Jenny completed her version of the hexagon bag in my book "Foolproof Crazy quilt Projects.
 https://www.amazon.com/Foolproof-Crazy-Quilt-Projects-Seam-Seam/dp/1617451320

I LOVE it - so different .............................. LOVE it!


The inside has a label..................


The completed bag.
A BIG thank you to Jenny for sending me the photos.


I made a Christmas stocking for our grandson, Finn.


He is just the cutest baby.


A koala - as we live in OZ.


It was a fun, quick project to do.

 
Till next time.
Jenny C
XXX

Comments

Popular Posts