Something special - crazy hexagons

A few months ago I was contacted by Margaret from Canberra telling me that she was doing some crazy hexagons. She very kindly told me that she was using the hexagon patterns and finishing technique from my book "Foolproof Crazy Quilting".
As my son and DIL live in Canberra, I got to meet Margret and see some of her outstanding embroidery - not just crazy quilting.
Recently, the Canberra Embroiderers guild had a retrospective of her work - 70 years of embroidery. Oh my gosh, how I would love to have seen all her work in the flesh. Sadly, I could not.

Thankfully, she sent me some photos and was more than happy for me to share her work.

I just need to make it very clear, that I had nothing to do with Margaret's embroidery or embellishing of  her hexagons. All of the creativity showcased are hers , Margaret simply used the patterns and the finishing technique from my book.

Please enjoy her magnificent work.









 
 
 
 
Many thanks, Margaret, for allowing me to share your outstanding work.
Hopefully, I get to see you next time I am in Canberra vising my very new grandson.
 
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts