Tuesday class - Last Tuesday of the month ..........................last one for the year!


After my walk, I set off to teach the very rowdy Tuesday (double) class.


Bettye, (yes, she is little and yes, her framed crazy is BIG) bought I her completed crazy to show us.  Bettye has been working on this over the past year and a bit.
This photo does not do her work justice. so many hours have gone into creating her masterpiece. Well done Bettye, what an achievement. XX


Valerie also had her framed ZOE on hand.
I worked with some of my students on silk ribbon embroidered initials this year. Lots of fun and with silk ribbon embroidery its quick - instant gratification!


Pretty with some butterflies and ladybugs thrown in for good measure. I am positive that Valerie's granddaughter is going to love it too.


Valerie has completed her sewing caddy - lovely and bright and bold.


This is her back panel.


I made mine a few years ago - using wool.


This my back panel.


Debs is working on a ring cushion for her son's wedding next year.


We are working to create simplicity.


Bettye arrived bearing Christmas gifts for those in the class.


She went to so much trouble - miniature Christmas boxes fill with miniature "stuff".


Karen got started on her crazy elephant.


And Valerie bought in some chocolates to share.

See you all at the Christmas show and tell on the 13th!!
XX

Comments

Popular Posts