"Foolproof crazy quilting" to the rescue

Sue was in a big rush to get her daughter's wedding crazy completed ....................
it made our lives so much easier with my book - we discussed what should go where and what she could find it in - and before we knew it, the wall hanging was complete.

Needless to say, Sue's daughter loved it!!!!


I can see why - great use of the two colours, Sue.


I suggested to some of my students that we should embroider our initials................
it was a lot of fun and, once again my job was made easy by suggesting where they could find the stitches in  "Foolproof crazy quilting"..........


Gail's surname begins with a G - the mirrored G's look great!!

 
A big thank you to all my students who allow me to share their beautiful work.
 
XXX
Jenny

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts