Drum roll please!!!

Eleanor never does anything in a hurry...........................this beautiful piece of work has been around for a while...................but it's FINISHED !!!


.................every month in my class we have discussed and planned what goes where................


....................... it has been so worth the effort and time spent on it...............


...................... very beautiful..............


.................perfect stitching..............................


......................I think we have worked well together..........


Eleanor should be very proud...........


.....................as I am........................


We all need a bit of help from our friends - here is Elaine, Eleanor's BFF, holding the frame for the photo shoot!!


Till next month!
XXXX
Jenny

Comments

  1. Please pass on my compliments. This piece is beautiful. I wish I could see it in person, and be in your class.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts