More buttons...........................

Best friends doing crazy together - what can be better than that?? Eleanor and Elaine...... In my classes at the Patchwork Angel I am fortunate enough to teach quite a few "best friends"...
Let me begin with Elaine's work - very different to Eleanor's...........black leaf button with trailing sequins.........



Many of Elaine's button are quite old................found amongst her mother's sewing"stuff"...the bit of lace is from Elaine's wedding dress....




..............black leaf buttons all bunchd together.......

..........sliver button surrounded by Elaine (and my favourite stitch) the versatile feather.......

.............isn't this little vintage dice button just the best? Elaine eventually gave me one, I went on about how much I loved them - I think she gave me one to keep me quiet!!!


..........a combination of buttons create a wwonderful spider.............

.........three vintage buttons all in a row...........

Thanks Elaine for allowing me to show your work - the colours and use of stitches is quite something!!!
In case you are wondering why the font changed in the middle of this post, my cat jumped up on the keyboard and pressed a key, I have no idea how to fix it!!
I will be showcasing Eleanor's work in the next post.
XXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts