Quilpie meets crazy quilting

I have had such a busy, great year teaching - meeting lovely people I places that I would not normally get to see.
Quilpie was one such place - heavily affected by a crippling drought, the people of Quilpie were quite wonderful. They also know how to cook - I think I put on weight just being there for 4 days!


There is something quite beautiful in the country side.



I was fortunate enough to visit a sheep...........................


I was fascinated and fell in Love with a Kelpie called Ella - I did and hint and ask if I could take her home but the answer was NO!



The Quilpie groups' work in progress.


All the same stitches yet everyone is unique to the maker - the very reason I love crazy quilting.


Did I mention that the women I taught were lovely??




 
Beautiful work done by beautiful women.
See you in 2020, Quilpie!
Jenny C
xxxxx

Comments

Popular Posts