A quilt show

Yay, my husband and I figured out how to change the blog!

For the past few years I have been invited to display my work at the Maleny Quota Quilt Show.
It is always an enjoyable weekend. However, this weekend I got to meet Jenny - we have been Instagram friends for years. Jenny lives on the other side of Australia, so the chances of us meeting in person were very slight. It was like meeting an old friend, as though I had known her all my life.
Social media is a great thing.

Bits of my work.


My teddy


My booth


And me.


And my scrap quilt hanging amongst all the modern ones.


The booth next to me were selling block printing stuff. I added bits of fabric and lace to their "make & take" bag.......................


................and stamped away. Such fun!

 
Till next time.
Jenny C
XXXXXXX

Comments

  1. Wow, completely different layout! Your quilt looks stunning and just as modern as the others. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts