Lyn's beautiful crazy quilting

I enjoy working with wool, I find it very "forgiving".
My wool does not normally look so neat and tidy - this box had just been opened!


Lyn came to my workshops in Caboolture last year and completed her project at the Patchwork Angel.


I am so pleased that I got to work with Lyn right to the end.


As you can see from her work, Lyn, is a very organised and neat person.


She is lovely to have in a class; calm, friendly and easy going.


Her work goes to prove that slowly, slowly wins the race.


Each seam treatment is clean and contained. Fresh!


And beautiful.


As I say, over and over, colour is everything. If your colour palette is good you are 90% there.


And isn't Lyn's colour scheme gorgeous?


It was so great having you back in the workshops, Lyn. On a purely selfish level, I loved seeing it to the end.

 
Thank you for allowing me to share you very beautiful work.
Hope to catch up soon.
Jenny C
XXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts