Sane and crazy...............

I get to see so many quilts as my "students" often have show and tell.
Deb B's owl quilt.............


....................... a close up.


Gail G's HUGE quilt as you go .....................


Leanne is not a "crazy" person but an "old" friend who popped into show me this striking quilt..............


................made for her daughter. LOVE!!


Oh my hat, Rhoda knows I love all things old. She recently purchased this antique quilt...........


The maker used shirtings on the back - I suffered serious quilt envy that day!!


Back to crazy - I met Liz a few months back when she asked me to do a quilt show in her home town of Dalby.  She then joined my classes at the Patchwork Angel.


Her colours are gentle and pretty.................. much like Liz herself.


I am the "stab stitch queen" and I add them to most of my students seam treatments.


So pretty...........


I LOVE this feather stitch + colonial knots + stab stitches .........

I have been invited to do a weekend workshop with Liz and her friends in Dalby - I am so looking forward to that.
Till next time.
Jenny
XXX

Comments

Popular Posts