Students "stuff"

I absolutely love all the "stuff" my students have to bring to the classes............................. to create beautiful crazy like this by tap-dancing Gwen - you have to have "stuff"..................


I managed to find the photo of the purse Wendy M (Tuesday am - Patchwork Angel class) made for a friend - gorgeous isn't it??????


Rosemary - oh my hat - I would so love to se her fabric stash - she has kept absolutely everything over the course of her life. And I mean everything - quite incredible.


I also get to see a LOT of pincushions. This one, I particularly love - a magnetic needle catcher!!!!


................an oldie but a goodie................


Bettye's sumptuous pincushion - it had to be Bettye's - I mean it's purple!!!


Another one belonging to Bettye...........


This collection of vintage needles, belonging to Cheryl, is so special - all the needles are perfect - no rust!!!


Rosemary has made these quite wonderful bags. She made one for me a few years back and I use it all the time.


The way people store their stuff also fascinates me...........................some are neat and orderly..............


..................and others are a glorious mess.  I love glorious messes.!!!!

Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts