What a year............................Jan from the "Fat Quarters"

I was looking to delete some photos from my overloaded iPad only to discover that I have so many gorgeous crazy quilting work by my students that I have not shared.

So I will begin with Jan from the "Fat Quarters" in Maleny.


Jan's work is a reflection on her outgoing personality.


Bees buzzing around roses.


Her silk ribbon embroidery is luscious!


Herringbone with a difference.


Jan's interpretation of whipped spider web and woven picot.


This beading is one of Jan's favourite - I can see why!


Looped stitch flower.


I love her colours too.


Button cluster and couched ribbon.


Ruched ribbon roses.


            some more interesting herringbone!!


Beaded rounded petals (pg 83 Foolproof Crazy Quilting)

 
Thank you for allowing me to share your work, Jan.
Looking forward to seeing you in the new year!!
Jenny
XXXX

Comments

Popular Posts