Linda - from the "Fat Quarters"

Phew, I now have time to post. What a busy last 6 months...............

Today I am sharing Linda's  (from the lovely "Fat Quarters" group in Maleny) work.


It is still a work in progress but, as you can see, Linda is a bit of a perfectionist.


None the less, her work is expressive .........................


.........and her choice of colour is rich ...............


Linda likes a bead or two..........................


Her button flowers..............


Rouched ribbon garland.....................


Plume stitch............ it makes me happy to see my students using my book (page 44)


This is great................


Loop stitch flowers..............


Linda did a great job on this seam treatment on page 30 (Foolproof Crazy Quilting)


Cute spider.


Her colour choice is soooo good,


More of Linda's silk ribbon work.


As I have said before, I so enjoy seeing all the unique takes of crazy quilting.
Thanks for allowing me to share your work, Linda.
See you all next year.

xx

Comments

Popular Posts