Classes and Pinterest

I bake for my classes at the Patchwork Angel - this week I tried a new recipe - lime and passionfruit syrup cakes - they were a hit.


I don't often go on to Pinterest, but when I did a few weeks ago I noticed that a lot of photos from my blog have been pinned. As you know by now, I started this blog as a teaching tool to share my students work between the many classes I teach every month.
So that means, not all the work showcased here is my own.
I water mark my work with "Jennifer Clouston" and my students work with "sewsocrazy" as I do not want to get credit for work that is not mine.
I have come up with a better solution. I will still watermark the photos with "sewsocrazy" (as this is the source of the photos) AND I will add the name of the "artist" who did all the work. I feel much happier about it all now.
 
One of my BFF comes to my classes. Deb C does such beautiful work.
Last year I taught the basics of Brazilian embroidery.

Deb's gorgeous flower collection..................


...................her work is meticulous ...........


..................Deb never rushes her projects....................


she stays "in the moment" and completes one project before she moves onto a new one.


She transformed her embroidery into a sew machine cover - Glorious!
 Thanks for sharing your work Deb C
See you soon.
XX

Comments

Popular Posts