Best Friends

Elaine and Ellenore have been friends for years. What a pleasure it is to have them in my classes. At the beginning of this year I taught a few students the basics of Brazilian embroidery.
Both Ellenore and Elaine did the same project - but as usual, their work is so different to each other.
Elaine's pincushion


Ellenore's


Same stitches ........


Different result.


Both so lovely


...............each unique to the maker.






 
Gorgeous work.
Thank you for allowing me to share your work. See you soon.
Jenny C

Comments

  1. Both are really lovely, but I am partial to Ellenore's. The colors speak to my heart.

    I've been inspired by both of their works to keep stitching and learning.

    Thanks for sharing ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts