A very specail wedding and a gorgeous pincushion

After a very busy few weeks week preparing for my son's wedding in Canberra and then the wedding itself, I am home and, hopefully, back on track.
I was in charge of making a few things for the wedding - one being the seating plan display.
A vintage table cloth, a few doilies etc and voila!


I absolutely loved making the prayer flags.


It was a very beautiful wedding and Chloe made a stunning bride. My son is one happy man.


The setting was gorgeous too - so quintessentially Australian.


Ok, back to reality for me. I have not posted on my blog in ages so I have a lot of photos to show.

I taught the basics of Brazilian embroidery last year and, in typical Elaine fashion, she created something full of colour and vibrancy.


 A neutral linen as the back ground fabric...............


........glorious colours.....................


..............soo much texture..................


Elaine enjoyed learning some new stitches..............


.................LOVE it!.........................

 
Thanks for sharing Elaine.
See you soon.
jenny
xxxxx

Comments

  1. Congrats to the bride and groom, love the photos of them and the happy event.

    Your creative pieces were pretty.

    Love that pincushion.

    Happy Living and Happy Creating ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts