Sew so pretty - Ailsa's crazy...

After a lovely holiday with my family, I am back to teaching crazy and posting beautiful work done by my students.

Ailsa's work is so very pretty............


Fuchsia's, feather and spider web


A very glamorous spider, beading and silk ribbon work.


Fly stitch, beaded daisy chain amongst chevron and lace trims.


Couched ribbon, feather and beaded forget-me-knots........


Love the buttons and the feather with pearls.........


This is sooooo pretty...........


A dragonfly, straight feather and ruched ribbon.


Gorgeous ribbon work.


I left my favourite block till last.
 

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely work, Ailsa.
Hope to see you soon.
Jenny
xxxxx

Comments

  1. Gorgeous work Ailsa.
    Thank you for sharing it Jennifer.
    Hugs,
    Sondra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts