Crazy Quilting at Maleny Magic..

I love looking through people's "stuff" - how they store all their goodies, pincushions etc etc.
Di has the cutest, cutest, cutest felted mouse.....................


I mean, really??


Di took to crazy quilting like a duck to water. She uses my book a lot and that makes me happy too.


SO here goes; Di's work.............


Her hexies are nearly finished.....................


A few more fillers............


She has done such a good job of making her seam treatments full and interesting ...


Without blurring the lines too much............


Great herringbone seam treatment....


Now for some close ups - feather stitch on the left - so good.


Close up of that and a scotty dog button.........not to mention the silk ribbon embroidery.


The herringbone............. See you in a few hours Di
Thank you so much for allowing me to share your work.
Jenny
xx

Comments

Popular Posts