A very pretty morning teach crazy at the Angel

The Thursday morning class turned out to be more of a party. Karyn J bought in the most deliciously pretty cupcakes for morning tea. THANK YOU, Karyn!


Delish!

These beautiful crochet bouquets were made by Karyn for her new daughter-in-laws wedding.


Gorgeous!!!!! I love them......................


Cheryl H was in a very "vocal" mood too - we are putting the lace on her pretty purses.


Debby, my good friend and walking buddy - her Brazilian work is looking oh so pretty!


SO very very pretty!


My afternoon class had some truly amazing work on the go too - BUT for some reason (too much sugar perhaps) the only photo I took was of these ribbons secured by ladybug pegs belonging to Martina !!!!

 
See you soon Thursday girls!!!
Thanks again for allowing me to share your work.
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts